If you know me at all, then you probably know that I love bagels. Now, I know I'm not from New York, the bagel capital of the US, but Baltimore is home to approx. 90,000 Jews, and where there are Jews, there are bagels. I think this qualifies me as a bagel expert.
While some people look for the best bars or boutiques in a city, I've made it my job to find the best bagel places in my new home, Boston. Below is the first installment of an ongoing list of Boston's Best Bagels:
Espresso Royale/Bagel Rising: My overall favorite.
Spring the restaurant!
- Located centrally on campus
- The Chia bagel = my favorite sandwich ever (veggie cream cheese or tofu spread, Swiss, avocado spread, lettuce, sprouts, and a bit of honey mustard)
- They serve my favorite drink!
- There's a very attractive barista/bagel guy (actually, this could be a con...)
- The attractive b/bg makes me flustered
- They often run out of whole wheat bagels (I guess everyone's trying to be healthy...)
- The line is super long at lunch time.
- They don't serve dinner.